It's time for gothic. Suddenly my mood is take me to the gothic, remind me with Amy Lee, performance singer of Evanescene band. She's always stunning in gothic for me. So, I'm prepared my dress with black sackdress, a pair of black stocking, and high heels in black, nail polish black, and make up gothic with the center in the eyes. If eventually I'm applied smoke eyes, now with dark black eye pencil and black mascara, I feel to be gothic. And to completely my appearance, I'm put black frame eyeglasses to like the picture aside.

Seeing Straight Without Breaking Bank was correct slogan for this eyeglass I had made with zennioptical.com. Do you know where's the idea come from so I made the transaction with zennioptical? New York Times did. I was read the article like I used to do, somehow I found the interesting article related with Money & Policy, and guess what? Zenni Optical in the New York Times?! Pretty shocked me on the first time, but I realize that zenni worth for that. Did you know that zenni provided Prescription eyeglasses for only $8! So I guess, you can still being gothic even you need wearing eyeglasses, because zenni can already have it for you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds