http://s2.thisnext.com/media/230x230/Hello-Skinny-Jeans-Barely_D44195E9.jpgHello! Skinny Jeans are a fashionable brand recently recommended by Oprah Winfrey. When Oprah says Hello! Skinny Jeans, you know their business will be booming! An endorsement from Oprah is almost a guarantee your business will do well.

Hello! Skinny Jeans are not exactly what the name might imply. If you think they're just for skinny minis, think again. Voluptuous Oprah Winfrey is recommending Hello! Skinny Jeans, which means they are meant for women of all shapes and sizes.

I was skeptical, of course. How can skinny jeans make a full-figured woman look slim? I perused reviews to find out what other wearers thought of Hello! Skinny Jeans. After all, at about $180 a pair, I'm not buying them without doing the research!

I visited the Hello! Skinny Jeans website. Their slogan is “jeans that make you look slimmer.” Even when I was a size 5, jeans never seemed to make me look more willowy. Hello! Skinny Jeans also claims they are, “thigh-slimming, stomach flattening, buttocks-shaping, leg-lengthening, stretch blue jeans.” It sounded too good to be true!

Apparently, Hello! Skinny Jeans' claims are truthful. According to Chicago Passions, “I feel skinnier wearing with my Hello!’s and it now has become a staple piece in my wardrobe.”

Hello! Skinny Jeans are available in a various shades including NiteWash, NiteOut, DayWash, BeachWash, WhiteWash, WhiteOut, BlackWash and BlackOut.

I'll be checking out Hello! Skinny Jeans the next time I go shopping in the Hamptons. They are available at exclusive retailers, check it out here.

Have you tried Hello! Skinny Jeans? Do they really make you look skinnier? Even at $180, it's sure to be an investment many women will make if they do the trick.

Hello! Skinny Jeans were also featured on the Tyra Banks Show...check it out:

© Stacey “Mamasaid” D. June 2010 All Rights Reserved



0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds